Alexander Barristers Chambers - UK Lawyers
Alexander Barristers specialise in medical and health care law, mental health law, clinical negligence, personal injury law and coroner's inquests, professional conduct law, general regulatory law, employment law, wills, trusts, contentious probate, contract and commercial law connected to the health care and regulatory law sectors, partnership law, healthcare regulation generally. We also cover many legal areas unrelated to the healtcare and medical sector. We cover England and Wales and some legal specialisms in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Members of the public and professionals may now instruct a barrister directly to obtain legal advice or representation, or come to us via a solicitor.
A summary of our work appears below, but for more thorough details of our legal services see: Our Areas of Work
- Members of Chambers have acted for several hundred practitioners from various disciplines in regulatory proceedings and appeals (inc. MPTS, GMC, CQC, CSCI, CSIW, NMC, HPC, HCPC, RCVS, RPSGB / GPhC, SRA, BSB, GOC, GDC, GTC, GSCC, GP Performance List matters, NCAS Law, Ofsted Law, ISA Safeguarding Law, and Registration Law, POCA, POVA, ISA, Police Misconduct) We represent and advise both medical and non-medical professionals.
- Members of Chambers undertake routine and specialist (claimant and defendant) clinical negligence, personal injury, and contract work.
- Chambers has particular expertise in wills, trusts, practice contracts, local authority contracts, pressure sore damage caused by neglect, hospital and community clinical failures, misfeasance in public office claims, home closures, partnership disputes, architect and surveyor regulation, accountancy regulation and misconduct issues.
- Chambers has Specialists in Professional Conduct and Regulatory (Fitness to Practise) Law, Education Law, Mental Health Law, Sports Law, Trading Standards Law, Agricultural Law, Animal Protection Law, Veterinary Law, Police Disciplinary Law, Contractual Disputes Law, and Employment Law.
- Chambers regularly acts for families, professionals and hospitals at coroner's inquests and appeals.
- Alexander Chambers welcomes enquiries from members of the public and professionals. Clients can instruct us via a solicitor or direct.
- Meetings with barristers can be arranged in central London, at a client's home or business, or a solicitor's office.
- Written advice and pleadings can usually be turned around quickly, even in complex cases. Our fees are competitive.
Contact us in confidence without obligation on 0845 652 0451