Alexander Barristers Chambers
1. This World Wide Web site ‘alexanderchambers.co.uk’ is operated (under licence from the owner of the domain name and trade name) by Alexander Barristers Chambers, England, a commercial legal organisation regulated by the Bar Standards Board of England and Wales, UK.
2. By using this site, you confirm your agreement to all terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this site. We reserve the right to, as determined in our discretion, to update or revise these terms of usage at any time.
3. All content and functionality on the site, including text, concepts, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Alexander Barristers Chambers, or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
4. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Alexander Barristers Chambers. and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Alexander Barristers Chambers, or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites, etc.) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Alexander Barristers Chambers or its licensors.
PERSONAL INFORMATION / DATA PROTECTION
6. By sending Alexander Chambers any information or material(s), you grant Alexander Chambers. an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those material(s) or information to any lawyer operating with or under the umbrella of Alexander Chambers (such as a Practice Group or Practice Division, or other lawyer, solicitor or para-legal that we work with).
7. Alexander Barristers Chambers provides this web site and the information contained herein on an “as is” basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that you will not rely on and are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using the information provided on this web site and assume any risks associated with doing so. We cannot vouch for the accuracy of any words, concept or legal matter and users of this website should not rely on any commentary of article or other document or download without formally consulting an appropriately qualified lawyer in your or the relevant jurisdication to advise.
8. Alexander Barristers Chambers provides links to third party web sites as a convenience, and it neither endorses nor accepts responsibility for the content of any such sites. If you choose to go to sites linked to the web site, you do so at your own risk.
9. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall Alexander Barristers Chambers be liable for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of the use of or inability to use this web site or the information contained herein (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Alexander Barristers Chambers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. 24 Hour Contact Line is subject to availability and on occasions may not be available at all. This website does not make a formal offer to trade or undertake legal work with any party; contractual arrangements shall apply.
10. By using this website, you agree that the sole location and forum for any dispute resolution will be the courts of England and Wales, UK.
11. Our insurers for our legal services are the Bar Mutual Indemnity Fund.
INITIAL FREE DISCUSSION
12. Initial Free discussions are held at our discretion and will be limited in scope and time at our discretion. We reserve the right not to hold an initial free discussion. Any free discussions are limited to 1 hour duration (including reading time and discussion time).
* * *
Contact us in confidence on 0845 652 0451 for a no obligation chat.
CONTACT FORM: Message Us
ALEXANDER CHAMBERS MENU